We are looking for a Senior DevOps who has experience in developing.
As a DevOps + Back-end engineer at D-ID, you’d build our development/testing/monitoring infrastructure and would help with software development whenever that’s where you’re needed most. The software system that you’d be building and maintaining is scaling fast across multiple cloud providers.
We’re working on an exciting computer vision problem that requires the top notch GPUs, worldwide. Come help secure face images from facial recognition engines, to protect the privacy of our customers.
Scaling our services infrastructure as our customer base keeps on growing
- Keeping our systems secure
- Building brand new features and functionality for our cool product
- Keeping our platform running smoothly and reliably
- Providing the team with the best development tools and infrastructure
- Develop operations-related features
- Focus on reliability, performance, and scalability, as well as resource optimization
What You Bring
- A daily drive to improve our product and grow our business
- Preference for a fast-paced, scrappy startup environment
- Experience as the DevOps owner of critical real-world services
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree
- Strong experience with profiling and metrics analysis
- Proficiency in AWS, SQL and container orchestration tools
- A desire to work in an environment of Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- You can reason about software, algorithms, and performance from a high level.
- DevOps/SRE experience, working with Linux, cloud services: GCP/AWS/Azure
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker and similar containerization technologies
- Profound experience creating server-side web applications in Python
- You speak at meetups, post regularly on a blog, or contribute to open source
What You Get
- An opportunity as an early team member to help shape the direction of the company
- Competitive salary and equity
- Pet-friendly office
- Be part of the Full Stack team